Monday 9 February 2009

Whats the best way to get out of date info off of your credit report? Are there people who do this for you?

I am one of millions (I think) who have a lot of incorrect info on my credit report... All of the stuff on there is accurate as far as the companies I have done business with but some of the stuff is out of date such as me owing money when an account has actually been paid off completley. Any help in the right direction would be helpful. Thanks.|||www.creditinfocenter.com do it yourself for free|||you can do it yourself.we paid abunch of money to a place for help and it only hurt us.they didnt get a thing done so we did it ourself and got it all done and are finally rebounded from identity theft.call the places where you have paid them off and tell them your credit report is still showing them unpaid,they will usually have it taken off reports.stay on the places till they do and you can actually send credit bureaus its paid off to and they will correct it if you ask them.|||I was a victim of Identity theft and anyone who has been a victim of this knows how hard it is to correct. I was unable to do it adequately myself so I hired Lexington Law Firm. They have fixed incorrect items and disputed fraudulent ones. They have been very good.|||This is one of the biggest problems people have with their credit reports!





Look at my website! I have a lot of information on this subject as part of a website devoted to credit repair! You can hire Lexington Law and I have used them, but this is something you can do yourself and I go into this in detail.





I got 10 items deleted from my credit report and this made my score go up by 140 points out of 236!





My score was 486 and it%26#039;s now 730!

No comments:

Post a Comment