Monday 9 February 2009

Should I remove old account information from my credit report?

There is old information on my credit report. It%26#039;s from a mortgage, paid off more than 7 years ago. Perfect payment history, never late. Will it help or hurt my credit score if I remove it from my credit report? Thanks for your help :)|||You want that paid-off mortgage to stay on as long as it will. It will keep your score as it is. In fact, when it naturally drops off, your score will probably decrease a little bit. It%26#039;s your words: payment history - which is 30% of your score.|||yes u can do this. way is very simple. convert ur old credit card for new once. by this way ur all old credit reports will be remove from new. take more advice from ur represtative. not sure about ur country. but in my country it is very famous way.





thanks





gaurav agarwal


www.myhardoi.blog.com|||why would you want to remove something from your report that says you are financially responsible? leave it there :)|||You can%26#039;t remove it, but why would you want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment